ICORE promotes, supports and enhances Open Research and Open Education worldwide.
Main objectives of ICORE are the recognition, progress and application of Open Research and Open Education: ICORE wants to bridge both worlds of Open Research and Open Education. The goal is the mutual re-usage of their results and outcomes, e.g. through the usage of digital resources from Open Research in Open Education.
Join the ICORE association and strengthen our common objectives for Open Research and Open Education and for a better future of our society worldwide!
The following principles form the basis for fulfilling the ICORE association’s objectives:
- ICORE aims to promote Open Research and Open Education as a fundamental social objective.
- ICORE aims to support the design and implementation of innovative strategies, instruments and services for facilitating Open Research and Open Education such as Open Access, Open Educational Practices and Resources.
- ICORE aims to foster co-operation among all relevant stakeholders in Open Research and Open Education such as policy makers, researchers, educators, students, learners, non-profit and commercial providers and users.
- ICORE aims to facilitate the continuous and rapid transfer of results from Open Research and Open Education into the deployment for future research and education and for the benefits of the general public and global society.
- ICORE aims at fostering research and development that leads to innovation when that will benefit the objectives of the association.