The UNESCO/COL OER Knowledge Cloud will greatly enhance research opportunities and access to knowledge and research on Open Educational Resources and related information by removing barriers, opening up scholarship and making research universally accessible.
The OER Knowledge Cloud has been established to identify, collect, preserve and disseminate available documents of enduring value to researchers, industry, government, scholars, writers, historians, journalists and informal learners.
Benefits of the OER Knowledge Cloud:
- Powerful and efficient state-of-the-art searchable database;
- Free access to research initiatives, data, and other information on all aspects of Open Educational Resources
- Dedicated storage and management of a vast array of digital and other resources with professional database administration;
- Up-to-date source on latest developments in the OER field;
- Assistance in building research capacity in the region with the use of Gap Analysis to identify research overlap and gaps
Source and Search Available At: